SANI SPEC Hand Sanitizer
WE HAVE DONE THE HOMEWORK FOR YOU AND SOURCED THE BEST HAND SANITIZER AVAILABLE AT A GREAT PRICE
Save 15% when you buy a case!
High quality hospital grade hand sanitizer.
All our disinfectants and sanitizers are Medical grade hospital quality and VERIFIED BY HEALTH CANADA.
Beware of cheap and misleading products that are not tested and verified to kill Covid-19. Many have been recalled because they use industrial grade ethanol.
Hand hygiene is an excellent way to prevent the spread of infectious disease.
SANI-SPEC is an instant hand antiseptic gel used for personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of certain bacteria. Kills harmful bacteria or germs. Gel used without water or soap. SANI-SPEC is an ideal product for use in hospitals, medical clinics, ambulances, daycare facilities, nursing homes, and all other areas where a high level of hand hygiene is required.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
SANI-SPEC is used as part of your daily cleansing routine. Apply a small quantity of SANI-SPEC, rub product onto hands and allow to dry. This product is not a substitute to daily hand washings.
• Effectively and rapidly reduces the number of bacteria on the surface of the skin.
• Helps to reduce the transmission of diseases or infections.
• Gel used without water or soap. • Evaporates quickly.
• Contains natural emollients which moisturize the skin.
• Leaves a non-greasy protective film. • Biodegradable.
• No fragrance added.
• Holds a NPN (Natural Product Number).
• Product developed according to the Choisy’s “Enviro-Technik” approach.
CHEMICAL AND PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
• pH as is (25°C): 6.80 - 7.50
• Specific gravity (25°C): 0.885 - 0.895
• Viscosity (25°C): 600 - 1,400 cP
• Physical properties: colourless gel
• Odour: alcohol Medicinal ingredient: 62% w/w (70% v/v) ethyl alcohol (ethanol).
Safety data sheet available.
Conforms to cosmetic product regulations. This product holds a Natural Product Number (80006646) assigned by the Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD) of Health Canada.